There are a few main things you need to know to use this website correctly:
- I am not a doctor, and nothing on this website is healthcare advice. The products and claims made about any products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Nothing on this site is approved to diagnose, treat, cute, or prevent disease by the FDA.
- This blog is not intended to provide a diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
- Products, services, information, opinions and other content provided on this blog or through third parties linked to by this blog are provided for informational purposes only.
- Please consult with a healthcare professional regarding any health related diagnosis or treatment options or before taking any product available on this blog.
- Nothing on this website should be considered a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Again, I am not a doctor, and the information on this website is not comprehensive.
- Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement, or exercise program that may be mentioned on this website.
- HerbalistHomemaker.com makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold.